It is common to "go blank" just after the Proctor says "You may begin," but it will all come back to you! It may take reading the first ten questions or so before you relax, but when you do, your brain will process the questions just fine and you will be able to choose an answer. So if the first ten questions or so seem to read like a foreign language, do not panic. Move on until something makes sense. You do not want to get bogged down. Besides, you can always revisit the questions you skipped. God speed!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join