Thanks for the info. Truly appreciate it. I informed billing dept to delete the code. I dont do the initial coding--I receive denials from billing dept to correct and/or appeal denials based on the reports and some of these reports are so confusing and inaccurate that it's ridiculous sometimes! That's why i was wondering as to how to code this report in particular. Interventional Radiology is challenging enough as it is but when they submit codes based on reports that are incomplete and inaccurate they make it that much more difficult for us...
Btw can you refer me any Interventional radiology coding guidelines in books or websites?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join