I'm not sure if this is right and the physician wanted it coded asap so I came up with 99254- although I doubt this pays because it sounds like there was an ER visit prior to the consult... only I don't get those reports. Then I came up with 44188 and 74400 with 863.45 for the DX- extraperitoneal rectal gunshot wound.... did the E-code with the consult...
any thoughts yet?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join