Without looking at the report, here are some of the CPT codes you may want to look at
43631- Gastrectomy, partial distal, with gastroduodenostomy
43632- with gastrojejunostomy
43633- with Roux-enY reconstruction
43634- with formation of intestinal pouch
Laparoscopy area with gastrectomy is 43775and 43845 also involves a partial gastrectomy.
Hope this helps depending on what the dictation is
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join