I'm not certain about accredited schools.
I suggest that you look at www.EMUniversity.com. My mentor pointed this out as a place to both brush up on E/M coding and get CEUs. They offer a free lesson (1 CEU) that you can complete, sort of a test drive. For $99, coders get 90-day access to all of their online lessons. If you did all of them, you'd earn up to 30 CEUs. At $3.30/CEU this is one of the more cost-effective paid options.
In addition, you can subscribe to their free newsletter, each issue of which has a E/M coding question complete with a linked video that walks you through properly analyzing the situtation.
CEMC Certification: The other thing you can do is purchase the materials to study for the CEMC (Certified E/M Coder) designation. Click on the banner add at the top of this page, it takes you directly to details concerning the CEMC test and study materials.
Best wishes on your quest.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join