The dictated report says "thrombectomy of the left common iliac, external iliac, common femoral, superficial femoral, popliteal and posterior tibial arteries via the right common femoral approach." It does not indicate that it was one long total occlusion.
I know to use the 37184 and then the 37185 for additional vessel. So would that be 5 additional vessel's?
Thank you for you help,
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join