No extra benefits for auditing as CPC Sad but true. Are you comfortable asking for additional compensation? Auditing should seem like a natural progression from coding. You are just investing and deciphering what the physician documented. Have a copy of the 1995/1997 guidelines on your desk and keep a link to your Medicare contractor's LCD/NCD website. Do you have an audit tool to use? GOOD LUCK
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join