Can CPT code 95165 be billed when the vial is made for a community dose? The provider prepares a larch back adn they give numerous patient injections from that community vial and charge each patient that gets an injection from that vial with code 95165.
I know CPT code 95165 is for professional services for the supervision and preparation and provision of antigens for allergen immunotherapy; single or multiple antigens, but I always thought it was per patient. Any thoughts?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join