27134 appears to be the most appropriate code
This code is for a revision of total hip arthroplasty, which includes the acetabular and femoral components. Trochanteric osteotomy and repair as well as iliopsoas tenotomy are integral to 27134 and should not be reported separately. Any bone graft harvest is not reported separately. For initial arthroplasty, both components, see 27130. For partial hip replacement, prosthesis (e.g., femoral stem prosthesis, bipolar arthroplasty), see 27125. For removal of a hip prosthesis, without concurrent revision/replacement, see 27090-27091.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join