"These codes have been revised for 2012 in the official CPT description. These procedures report percutaneous placement of neurostimulator electrodes only. Incision and subcutaneous placement of a neurostimulator pulse generator or receiver is reported separately. For open placement of a cranial neurostimulator pulse generator or receiver, see 61885-61886. For open placement of a peripheral neurostimulator pulse generator, see 64590. For revision or removal of peripheral neurostimulator electrodes, see 64585. For incisional implantation of neurostimulator electrodes, see 64575-64580. For implantation of trial or permanent electrode arrays or pulse generators for peripheral subcutaneous field stimulation, see 0282T-0284T."
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join