Hi. This might help you... if this is what you are wanting?
Doppler evaluation may be performed, and there are CPT codes in the OB ultrasound section for two sites: the umbilical cord, 76820, and the middle cerebral artery, 76821. This measurement would normally be done later in the pregnancy. For the umbilical Doppler study, look for this to be reported with the ratio of systolic to diastolic flow rates terminology "S/D ratio". These codes may be assigned in addition to any other OB ultrasound study performed at the same encounter, and are reported per fetus.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join