I work for a cardiologist office (outpatient) and we have device clinics for pacemakers and ICDs. The representatives come in occassionally for any number of reasons and we always bill the global charge for the service. In the past when I have had questions about Pacer/ICD billing, the representatives themselves are EXTREMELY helpful in providing documentation and resources for any questions you may have. I would recommend speaking with any one of them, all of the companies have there own billing departments dedicated solely to assisting offices or hospitals. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join