[QUOTE=Tabatha1988;197118]Wow, 2 times in a row FAILED! BUT SOOOO CLOSE to passing! It does get discouraging though. I can't tell you how much I thought the 2nd time I took the exam I thought I passed. Then to see my score this morning was such a let down for myself. I know I can't be to hard on myself but all I can do now is to keep studying and strive to pass the 3rd time. 3rd time is a charm right?? I HOPE! Any advice from coders? My weakest area is E/M.....BOY IS THAT SECTION ROUGH!!![/QUOTE
I know it is tough but try to take AAPC CPC Practice Exam A, B and C ( and highlight your book and make notes in your book that speed up your time). try to circle those code that are similar and highlight word that makes them different. And when you take practice test read your question quickly and underline work that you think it is important. Let me know if this helps and never give up it is tough but not impossible.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join