Hi....I just found the following info on the website/link I've included below. I hope it helps.
Q: Can an audiologist bill for a "Dix-Hallpike" and if so, what is the correct procedure code?
A: There is no CPT code to describe "Dix-Hallpike". The Academy suggests that it be included within the "minimum of four positions" that is used when billing CPT 92542, positional nystagmus test, minimum of 4 positions, with recording. The Academy recommends refraining from using CPT code 92700 "Unlisted otorhinolaryngological service or procedure" as the documentation required to bill this code likely will not yield appropriate, if any reimbursement.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join