Look at the neoplasm table, there are you "most common diagnosis" for cancer care. Also, see the lymphoma's, anemia's and "history of" different types of cancers.
It's too broad to give you a list, and it depends on the office. Some HEM ONC doctors specialize in one area, such as prostate cancer or breast cancer. Many HEM ONC doctors see all kinds of cancers, though.
Good luck with your class.
Susan R, CPC, CEMC, CPMA, CHONC
Certified HEM ONC Coding Specialist
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join