If you can show proof to the primary insurance that the claim was billed within their time limits to Medicare, the primary insurance should pay. Our state's Medicaid card has the primary, secondary insurance information on them. If the patient does not have Medicaid I bill the patient. Patients need to be aware of their insurance coverage. Once the patient gets a statement or a collection notice, this usually gets resolved.
Robin King, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join