1st ins allows-$190 (write off $10) then pays 175 leaving a $15 copay.
2nd ins allows-$175 and pays nothing due to primary payment (pt owes
nothing since the allowed by the seconary is lower than the primary)
The total fee charged was $200 - the larger write off is the 2nd ins $25 and the primary paid $175 - so patient owes nothing.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join