HELP..I am new to coding for General surgery. My doctor did a procedure that has blown my mind. Had a pt come into ER with gunshot wound to abodmen. Pt previously had gastric bypass and the bullet tore through this section. I am looking for a code for Resection of the jejujejunostomy. All the codes I found for resection, revision, or repair dealt with morbid obesity. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join