If a np does the chart work and the dr signes off on it. how is this billed??
We hired a np to do the nursing home. Is there incident billing in a nurshing home? If I am going to bill for her it must be her #? I dont think that she can go in and see the patient and write up the chart and the dr looks at the chart and then I bill under the drs name?
I am very confused and I want to make sure I am billing correctly.
main question is there incident billing in a nursing home? IF not how do I go about billing for the np services in a nursing home.
anyhelp will be greatly appreciated.
thanks have a great weekend.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join