I bill for the physician's services in the NICU. I am trying to find hard facts about neonate feeding guidelines. Would TPN, OG or gavage feeds alone automatically qualify a patient for a critical care code? I have always said no to this question. I have a colleague who feels otherwise but we have no docoumentation to solve this disupte. There is very little out there on Neonatal Critical Care. Please help. Thx Rebecca
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join