They are an ad based system so the EMR will be littered with ads. That's how they get paid. The biggest downside though that I see is that there is no Practice Management built in. You can purchase Kareo to "plug in", but it is pretty limited in my opinion. If you want a 100% web based system that is fully EHR, PM and clearinghouse, I like HealthFusion. It's not "free" but remember you do get what you pay for in most cases. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join