We see a pt for their yearly and they have multiple issues then they get their vaccinations as well... so lets say they have a V20.2, 599.7, 789.00... .Then they get their HEP A, MMR, FLU vaccinations...... so since we can only list 4 diagnosis on the claim and I need it to support the
separate E/M (W 25 mod) 599.7 789.00
Would you use the V06.8? to sum it up or would you pick one V04.81 ..... will the other vaccinations pay if linked to the routine exam??
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join