I'm assuming that the doctor is wanting a full stress test done on day 1 and then for the patient to come back the next day for a follow-up stress test. If that is the case you would code a normal stress test as 93350, 93320, 93325, and either 93015 (if doctor is supervising and interpreting results) or 93018 (physician interpretation) and 93016 (physician/PA supervision) for day 1. Day 2 would most likely be a follow-up study billed as 93308. If you do not own the equipment all codes except 93015-93018 will need a 26 modifier.
If this is not the correct scenerio please post a little more detail and I will see if I have another suggestion
Hopefully this will help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join