Don't get discouraged/scared by other perople results. Even though your have30yrs coder's experience still I feel the exam is hard . Most of us we pass the coding questions. hard part is compliance questions which we don't have any clue what they are expecting from us. The qusetions are very tricky and you can not go by your practical experience. You MUST KNOW the guidelines.
I passed CCS at first time with lot of hard work (10hrs Sat & Sun) for 2 months and CCS prep course for 3 months (4hrs per week) and lot of online practice .
I passed CCS-P in 2009 .
Be confident. You will be OK
Goodluck to everyone.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join