Face to Face time means that the physician must See the patient and talk with the patient while the patient is Dialysing. G0317 Means the physician must see the patient 4 or more times while the patient is dialysing. G0318 Means the physician must see the patient 2 To 3 times. G0319 means the physician must see the patient 1 time. This is during the same month. The physician cannot bill just because he is on the unit they must see the patient! If you have Trailblazer health as your Medicare contractor just go to their website and search for Dialysis services for part B and you can find all the info you need and have it in writing to show the physician. There are two different booklets available that map out the guidelines.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join