If they had both stress and rest + SPECT then 78452 is correct. If SPECT isn't mentioned, then 78454 instead.
Is the stress test done on your own equipment (not at the hospital)? If so, and the same doctor supervises, interprets and reports then 93015 is correct.
Use the A code for the radiopharm that you used. Did you do this with thallium or with sestamibi? Don't code A9505 if thallium wasn't used.
Use J2785 if Lexiscan is given (or other codes if adenosine, persantine, etc are used.)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join