I don't find 'Laboratory Medicine' in the indexes of neither ICD-9-CM nor ICD-10-CM. Do you have a list of ICD-9-CM diagnosis names that you want to trace to ICD-10-CM?
You can download ICD-10-CM in files so you can do your own research. To save some time, you might start with the 'cross-walk' files which are entitled GEMs (general equivalence mappings) to see if they help you. After that, you can unzip the index and tabular files so you can dive into ICD-10, yourself.
The above webpages have links to other ICD-10 related topics.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join