Found this on supercoder. Says must be given by 8 months in age... Maybe that's why the third one got denied?
For the 3-dose vaccine, the first dose typically is given to the infant at 2 months of age. The second dose is then given at 4 months of age, and the third dose is given at 6 months of age. The first vaccine dose can be given as early as 6 weeks of age or as late as 14 weeks, 6 days of age. Vaccination should not be started for infants once they reach 15 weeks of age. There must be 4 weeks between doses and all doses must be given by 8 months of age.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join