Scenerio: Pt comes to see the Dr for an office visit/EKG so I bill
Dr then decides to put a holter on the pt so on a seperate claim I bill
93224 all of this is for the same DOS.
Now the insurance denies the 93000 as incidential to the other procedure and I called the Provider rep for this ins and she says that w/59 modifier it will deny w/o clinical notes. Is this billed correctly or not? Thank You Nancy
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join