There are no recognized subspecialties in ophthalmology. Sub-specialty fellowship training doesn't change your specialty code because ophthalmology fellowships are not accredited, that's how come you can be a "Fellow" and are not still a resident while doing sub-specialty training.
So....both doctors, same practice, same group, same tax ID number, no. Both will not get paid.
What was the 25 modifier for?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join