I also recently tested for them and found out the next day that I passed the test. I feel the same as the other posters about feeling strung along since I was told I would have an interview wth a lead coder only to be told 2 days later that they didn't get the contract and that the hiring is on hold. My recruiter told me to check in with him periodically as he plans on hiring me. Out of curiousity I will keep in contact with him, and because I am already employed full time I am not out anything by waiting.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join