I have worked for Maxim for over a year and yes, it is contract work. My first contract ended very, very suddenly with no notice. Within a week I was training on another contract which also ended rather quickly. After a couple of weeks, I was then put on my third contract and have been on it ever since.
It really depends on the contract, I know plenty of coders that have worked for them for a long time. I love it - it is a good fit for me!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join