Was this a diagnostic cath? If not, then you can bill only the stents, 92980. If yes, bill the LHC, 26, 59 + 92980. BTW, is this the full procedure? Because for the LHC, I only see the ventriculogram. There are no coronaries done? How did the MD know the RC was 100% occluded?
You cannot bill for the temp pacemaker unfortunately. If the vent tachy/fib was present at admission, then you can bill for it. However if it was caused by cath, then no.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join