Carcinoma of the kidney (primary Ca) is 189.0, primary Ca of calyx, hilis, and pelvis of kidney are each 189.1.
Taber's defines Bellini's tubule as a papillary duct of the kidneey; the union of several collecting tubules.
The collecting tubes of the nephrons empty into the papilliary ducts (collecting tubules) which empty in to the calyces.
Thus, 189.1 is probably the Dx code for primary neoplasm of Bellini's duct(s).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join