Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Let's start a pysch coding email group!

Exclamation PsychCoders is now a Yahoo Group - please join!
    Medical Coding Books
    Hello fellow psych coders,

I have started a psych coders group on Yahoo groups. The email list I had started before became so big, I couldn't even reply because Yahoo didn't let me send emails to 128 people at once! Also, the volume of emails had become very burdensome.

So to make a long story short, please go to http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/psychcoders and join the group!!!
    Last edited by KimberlySherman; 02-22-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Changing from email to Yahoo Group
    Best,

Kimberly A. Sherman, MA, CPC
    Multi-Specialty Physician Coder/Entrepreneur
    kimberlyshermansd@yahoo.com
    www.physicianscodingservices.com

2. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlySherman View Post
    Hello fellow psych coders,

I am new to psychiatry and have not found a lot of helpful information on coding psych. There is some, such as the APA and books by Chester Schmidt. There are a few courses and such offered, but they look like they are mostly for physicians rather than coders.

I think it would be great to start an email network of psych coders, where we could send out quick questions to each other during the work day and they could be answered by anyone who has a minute to help out. We could help each other out and maybe we could all do the best possible job with our psych coding.

This is what my colleagues and I do where I work, and it works so well! The only problem is: none of us has much experience with psych coding.

Please post your email address to add to the list, or just say what you think of this idea.
    I think this is a great idea. It is hard to find information, even to be used in the Pediatrics physicians office related to this subject.

I would like to be added.

Thanks,
    Veronica Geyer, CPC
    vgeyer@Rockwoodclinic.com

Yes! Please add me to your list sswenson@premierpsych.com Thanks.

I would love to be added to this group

jcochran@hammclinic.org

Thanks!

I would love to be added to this group

jcochran@hammclinic.org

I think this is a great idea!
    Thanks!'
    Jessica C.~CPC

6. Default Great idea - sign me up too!

Default Agree - good idea
    Please add me to this group. I agree that this is a good idea, as I don't always log into the AAPC forums every day.

dtlphil@gmail.com

Daniele Phillips, CPC

Please add me to this email too... I've been working at mental health hospital for 6years, and I still have questions need to be answered. My email is napahny@aol.com
    Best Regards,
    Mariam Gabrielian, CPC

Add me to. I've been in mental health going on 8 years now.

dumpertville@yahoo.com

10. Default
    Please add me to your list
    TLynch@famc.org
    Thanks

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast