We had a meeting with our Eylea rep and she gave us a sheet that says the dx has to be 362.52. You would use 67028 (RT or LT or 50) and J3490 or J3590 depending on which your carrier will accept. Ours accepts J3490. Then in box 19 you need to put Eylea injection 2mg intravitreal (which eye) doc upon req. If you need the NDC number it is 61755-0005-02....not sure of what price to charge but they say it is $150 less than Lucentis.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join