Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E&M coding refresher/HELP!

Promo: Code Books
    Could I get these too please. my email address is nbernhardt@memorialhealthcenter.org
    thank you

Hi,

Can you please share it to me also.My mail id :careersnalini@gmail.com

Thank you so much,
    Nalini CPC

I would love them as well I'm in Pain Management as well and any help is great help!
    Bronsonmedicalbill@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by FTessaBartels View Post
    Susan,
    Please don't stress out trying to memorize E/M guidelines. People aske me for advice on E/M all the time. Some have even referred to me as "The E/M Queen."

I tell you ... I ALWAYS use my little audit tool.

So don't stress over memorizing anything. Just get a tool you are comfortable with and use it.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
    Tessa,
    I would love more than anything at this point a tool that can help me with my E/M Coding. Can you please email me your "Little audit tool"

Thank you So much!!
    kmsm.hcc@gmail.com

Please e-mail me your audit tools. I am a new teacher and need to find a tool to help my class understand. Thanks
    cathybair@ymail.com

Smile

Hi Meagan, If you could send me any audit tools you might have available, I would really appreciate it:-)

My email address is dmaguire@mmcoa.com
    Thanks so much,
    Diane

I just blew an interview over E&m's because I haven't coded them in probably 10 years. Our EMR coded them for us or the hospital EMR did. I did the procedures, which I prefer. Also, I think you can get 3 coders together and they will probably interpret an E&M code differently. I too need to study up on them. Any help will be appreciated as I will be taking the GSCS exam soon. My email address is deborahharden@me.com.

Megan or anyone with the tools can you please email it to me at tanisha_grant@aol.com Thank you

Default I'd like a copy too please.

I realize this is somewhat of an older thread, but I am hoping the same folks still read it. My email address is shantel.jenkins@yahoo.com.

Post E/M

I'd appreciate a copy also. mg1146@txstate.edu

Thanks!!!
    Maria

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast