Dermatology coding

Default Dermatology coding
    Medical Coding Books
    Good morning,

Does anyone know of any great coding guides for Dermatology. I feel like I'm starting from the ground up with this new speciality.

Thank you for your help.

Beth Manus CPC

Default Contexo
    Contexo sells Illustrated Coding and Billing for Plastic Surgery / Dermatology. It's quite good and I use it alot.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

Default Dermatology coding
    We use Coding and Documentation Manual for Dermatology Practices from the American Academy of Dermatology. The 2012 book will be released mid-January.

Thank you very much.

This first link is the most amazing, comprehensive, (and largest!) book on Dermatology you'll find. Tells you exactly how to bill the codes by each carrier, with what modifiers, etc.
    >>> http://www.iepg.com/products/ccp.htm
    This next link is what I depend upon to get everything billed right. Try it for free for 15 days and you'll see. Go plug in your Derm surgical codes under the Correct Code Initiative tab -- up to 6 -- check off whether you're in a Post-Op period or not, and this amazing software will tell you all the modifiers to apply! I couldn't do my job without it.
    >>>http://www.ellzeycodingsolutions.com...tant-download/
    BTW, this lady's seminars are mind-blowing! Go to one if you can. You will learn so much.