PT is for Medicare
33 is for all others
I had no luck this past year getting anyone to recognize the 33. Every claim I put the 33 on came back.
Of course I started with it in June and stopped in mid-July.
My manager has talked with NC BCBS but has not relayed that info to me. I had read that the 33 would be more welcomed with the start of the new year, but I'm waiting to hear myself.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join