I'm sure you've probably found your answer since this is an older post - but thought I'd respond anyway, in hopes of helping someone else. I had the same question as you. I found that the product website: http://www.bardbiopsy.com/ has our answer.
If you hover over the "Products" link at the top of the page, it'll give you all the company's products differentiated by what they do. And you'll notice that when you click on "VACUUM-ASSISTED BREAST BIOPSY SYSTEMS" that the "Monopty" is NOT listed. But it IS listed in the "CORE NEEDLE BIOPSY PRODUCTS".
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join