I understand your frustration. I also have to renew in a couple months. We have to renew every year to stay current. What are you doing to stay focus? Go over your review book; obvserve the questions and answers on the forum, go over the answers in your coding books and get a good understanding. After a while you would be familiar with the members who been in this career for a number of years who take time to answer questions we can learn from. Read the coding edge. Attend chapter meetings. You never know when you will be called for a position and you want to be ready.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join