When I bill for J codes it is usually just by units. You have to look at the code description and see how much it is for. Depending on that you would decide how many units to bill for that. We do a lot of Betamethasone injections (J0702) and normally we give 12mg. The code is for 3mg so we have to bill 4 units. The NDC code is normally on the bottle or box of the drug. You are welcome to email me if you have any other questions.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join