I am not in your area so I cannot give you specific recommendations. However, I would make sure you get an agency that is familiar with your specialty. This is a huge help in the long run if they understand what procedures you are talking about. How they work with you is important. They should make it easy to set up accounts and have a process for payments sent to you instead of them. And finally get references of current clients that you can call. When I started as a billing manager, my current agency gave my name as a client reference. I had no idea how well they were working at the time. Both myself and the person calling were surprised. Needless to say I switched to an agency that meets all the needs above and the references were great.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join