What kind of PFTs will you now be billing for? The 94777 is only for a physician review/interp of a pediatric home apnea monitoring device.. is that what you were trying to code for?
There have been some big changes to the CPT codes for PFTs this year.. I'd be happy to share what I've learned and what we are doing in my practice.
We code and bill for both pulmonary function tests that we do physically here in our office and our MDs interpret AND for those done in the hospital that our physicians interpret. We are performing and interpreting spiros (both simple and pre/post), lung volumes (both by washout and body box), DLCOs and airway resistance... is this the type you were looking for help with?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join