Everything that I have read and talked to a couple of plans about Part D vaccines states that if a provider is going to offer the vaccines then provider must have in clinic, adminster to patient, send claim to patient to file to their Part D plan, and also collect at time of service from the patient. The Part D plan will reimburse the patient. Check in the CMS manual - Prescription Drug Benefit Manual Chapter 5: Benefits and Beneficiary Protections Section 60.2 and Chapter 6 â€“ Part D Drugs and Formulary Requirements - Section 10.14
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join