Hello. I can understand where you are coming from. Could you tell me a few things?
Did the MD do any of these procedures:
Percutaneous balloon carpal tunnelplasty which is an experimental technique in which a small balloon-tipped catheter is inserted into the tunnel through a skin incision and then inflated to stretch the ligament.
or was it
Percutaneous carpal tunnel release using nerve conduction monitoring requires no incisions ?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join