This verbiage will likely bear up for the ROS, but I would strongly suggest something like "A 14 point ROS was complted and the other areas are negative" at the end of the ROS documentation. It identifies the scope of work done more completely. The "all others negative" does not work for Physical exam in my experience. You need to specifically identify each area examined in order to get credit. You can't say "A comprehensive physical was done and except as noted was normal" and expect comprehensive credit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join