We have a certified diabetes education program in our office. I know we can bill Medicare under the physicians name since he is the physician advisor for the program, but are we able to bill for diabetes education visits using E/M codes or do we have to use the G codes? The patients are not seeing the physician, the visits are with Certified Diabetic Educators and Dietitian's.