Wasn't sure of the question, but...
72275 is different than 77003 for documentation. Whereas 77003 just needs the word "fluoroscopy" mentioned somewhere, the 72275 needs a separate section in the dictation...and it should look like a real radiology report.
Pain management procedure....blah blah blah.
RADIOLOGY: Epidurogram performed at X levels. Dye spread to X. X was noted.
Hope this helps.
Brock Berta, CPC-A, MBA
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join