It may possibly be screening versus testing. Ingenix encoder has the following:
In 96110 The physician or other health care professional performs a developmental screening on a provider standardized form (meeting industry standards). The SCREENING is to determine whether the patient needs additional work up for a developmental disorder or at periodic intervals throughout infancy and adolescent years. This code includes interpretation and report of the findings.
In G0451 Development TESTING, with interpretation and report, per standardized instrument form.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join